Don't put these on facebook, please!

Alexander Keller

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's A New Month...

...and I feel like the narrator of Fight Club.
I am restless and who knows what, but I want to lead a god damn revolution!
It's my mum's birthday today.
Hooray!
My uncle is M.I.A. (the acronym, not the artist) and my dad is in D.C. doing whatever he does.
I am feeling particularly lonely and cold at this time.
It's rather annoying to have so many conflicting feelings going on.
It' makes one feel so helpless.
Like they are quick sand.
No matter what, you're still going down.



Anyway, my life at the moment is just some cards and dice.
"And like God I don't play with dice, and don't believe in coincidence"

Andre came today!
With some freak mis-communication he confused today with friday...somehow...
Anyhow, we played Magic and Super Smash Brothers Melee.
I trounced him in Magic.
He trounced me in Smash.
I am only good at something that requires cards that you buy, therefore, money.
Fuck me.

I need some escape from my house tomorrow.
I don't care where to, mostly just who with.
Maybe I'll go to New York City and visit Thom.
I wish...
Maybe some day when I'm not too young to do anything.
QT, signing off.
Loading...
sign_off.exe
Loaded.
Commencing.

No comments:

Post a Comment