Don't put these on facebook, please!

Alexander Keller

Monday, June 29, 2009

5 Syllable Words, Anyone?

Today is music day!
Bill tells me I'm going to be drumming up some quintuplets.
Who here knows what the hell a quintuplet is?
Nobody? That's what I thought.



Anyway, I LOVE that drum. It's like a lover.
It is a lover.
My hair has been cut as of last thursday!
I'll eventually get a decent picture of it, sometime, maybe.
Maybe someone...cough sarah, montana cough cough... should take some for me.

In other news, my Green/White Tokens is almost assembled, and I really want to kick some PTQ Austin ass with Wyatt a.k.a. Patches.
Going out with Comrade and Montana tomorrow to take Comrade's senior picture, maybe.
At any rate, I hope people I know and don't know start using the comment section of my blog, because...I don't know.
It's just nice to know I'm being seen and heard, you know?
However, it would be awesome to be the main character of No Country For Old Men.
He was one bad ass ghost.
I would not complain if I suddenly became him.

Also, I'd like to shout out to Nevershoutnever! (no pun intended), 'cause I'm really digging the way he swings lately. Similarly, check out www.youtube.com/mydearjuliet to see some covers, and an absolutely BEAUTIFUL person.
Some people are just TOO attractive!

So now I must quit!
Stay sweet.

5 comments:

  1. My darling, darling! I have some pictures of your newfangled glowing locks. Remember? on the train? hmm?! Anyways, it seems that you are the official senior photo photographer for this year. I wish you luck in all you endeavors.
    I think someone is making eggs in my kitchen. It smells like eggs to me. Or french toast.
    P.S. keep up this once a day update thing. It's a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any with my hair not behind my ears?
    It's supposed to be in my face, and I don't have any pictures of me with it in my face.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is NOT supposed to be in your face! that is not where hair belongs. Observe: the headband, the scrunchy, the ballet bun, bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FALSE.
    It was cut with the intention of it being IN MY FACE.
    THEREFORE, it IS supposed to be in my face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what a quintuplet is! Go flamenco! You should learn to rasgueado.

    ReplyDelete