Don't put these on facebook, please!

Alexander Keller

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Am Even Procrastinating THIS!

So I have moments to spare before it's tomorrow, but please forgive me for being so late.
Today we had the intention of taking Comrade's senior picture, but, of course, we ended up sitting around and baking.
Comrade made some really ridiculous pudding that was just tofu, chocolate, and sugar.
Not really pudding.
We walked around Frenchtown with Montana.
Drove around.
Saw Cooper the red headed one.
I got home to see that my sister invited all my friends to my house, kicked me out of the room, then kept saying demeaning things towards Anders for hanging out with me.
*Sigh*
Alas, it didn't matter anyway. They wanted to hang out with her, and so they did, so whatever.
10 minutes from the deadline and photoshop crashes!
Alright, here's lovely photo of dear Comrade for me to leave you with.


3 comments:

  1. I am hurt that I was not invited. Though you ought to know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not the organizer, so I may not have invited you.
    I am sorry you were not there.

    Don't worry there will be future events you will be at and I will not be at, so it will even out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about that evening, assuming I'm remembering the same one. I wanted you in the room.

    ReplyDelete